Hi,I've developed a DVD database using OO 2.4 and MySQL 5.1 on Win XP. Forms work fine on WinXP.Now I'm moving it to Vista on a new laptop, and eventually to Ubuntu.But OO.base is hanging when I try to use any form with the database. Reports work fine.The MySQL admin program shows that OO is reading a lot of data and then stops reading from the database, and the RAM size of OO.base goes to about 200MB and then the size goes up and down while it loads the CPU. Waiting longer than 5 minutes shows no progress. The DB is connected using the MySQL(OODB) connection. I've tried running this as "Administrator" with no change in result.Anybody got an idea about1. How to diagnose this, and2. why this should be different on Vista and Win XP.
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.